Nova Paradox gaming Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Yourself - Get to know the Members

4 posters

Go down

About Yourself - Get to know the Members Empty About Yourself - Get to know the Members

Post by *.*Kryptonite*.* Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Why Don't You tell Us a little about yourself, Anything you want, You Life story,You Biography, Or Just your Username. I Will start.

In Game Name : Kryptonite Or PhatPanda
Nick Names : Krypto, kryp, Krypie, Noobszy.
Games associated With : RushTeam, Uberstrike, Call Of Duty, And A few others That I Forgot.
Favorite Music Genre : Screamo, metal, Debstep, Rock, Etc.

About You/ Short Biography :
I Really Started Playing Games When I was about Maybe 12-13 And Never Really Stopped, I was A Member of Begones Community The "Begone Brotherhood", I left That Community and wasn't Playing Many Games For About 1 - 1 1/2 Months, Just Recently Started Playing RushTeam With My Clan NAPX, And We've Been Growing Alot! I'm Usually Pretty Friendly, Unless Im In A Mood, I Like to Talk, Make Jokes, Play Games, And Just have Fun In General. Other than That there Isn't Much About me thats Worth Mentioning. I Do Run my Own Prostitution Business, The People I have Employed Include "Disturbed3211" A.K.A "DaManPleaser", "dAyWaLkEr" A.K.A "NoShirtSexyAbs", And "Lamorak" A.K.A "Blondie." Thats All There Is To Know about me.

**None of these Are Required, You can mix and Match them to answer the questions You Want, I thought this would be a nice way to Get to know Everyone Here**

Example Form
In Game Name : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nick Names : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Games associated With : xxxxxxxxxxx
Favorite Music Genre : xxxxxxxxxxx
About You/ Short Biography : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*.*Kryptonite*.*
*.*Kryptonite*.*
Official NAPX Founder/ Council
Official NAPX Founder/ Council

https://www.facebook.com/KryptoniteGraphicDesignStudio?ref=hl

Back to top Go down

About Yourself - Get to know the Members Empty Re: About Yourself - Get to know the Members

Post by Disturbed3211 Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:35 pm

In Game Name : Disturbed3211
Real Name : Richard (like Krypt said, some call me this rather than other nicknames)
Nick Names : Dissy, Dist, Turbi, Richy
Games associated With : Minecraft
Favorite Music Genre : Pretty much all music but I prefer rock, screamo, metal (and Oldies)

About You/ Short Biography :
Well, I got started with First Person/ Third Person shooter games for the first time in my life on April 4th, 2012 as a member of the BeGone community. I met many people from The Brotherhood including our Council members Kryptonite, IWinULooz, & Lamorak. I became friends with IWinULooz through my first legit clan SadBlood. I saw a first glimpse of Krypt in SadBlood and I met dAyWaLkEr in SadBlood, who is a member of NAPX now. Also added this :::: Slash is a great friend from another clan called Knights of the Sacred Realm Dignity from other games. He is a very loyal clan mate and great to play with, I've known him for about as long as the rest of these guys :)

i'm about to graduate from HighSchoolI am a high school graduate, so my activity will begin to fall the closer it gets to May, but once I graduate I will make it on at LEAST once-twice a week. I am devoted to this clan, but more than anything I am devoted to the people and the community. :D

Last edited by Disturbed3211 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Disturbed3211
Disturbed3211
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

About Yourself - Get to know the Members Empty Re: About Yourself - Get to know the Members

Post by Lamorak Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 pm

In Game Name : Lamorak, Lamoraktk421
Nick Names : Lamo, Lammy (Only kryp can call me that) Lamor.
Games associated With : Call of duty, Halo, Fable, Bio Shock.
Favorite Music Genre : Metal, Screamo.
About You/ Short Biography : Well my brother was the one that really got me into Xbox 360, i was about 13-14 at the time. my friend (Krypty) told me of this really cool game called "BeGone". i started playing that for a while but never got into a clan, some of my friends called me "The Lone Wolf". but slowly i stopped playing it and got into CoD BO.

when i heard CoD BO2 was coming out i couldn't believe it!!! loving the first one so much i couldn't wait. I bought Halo 4 to kind of tide my over.

Then my Very smexy friend (Krypty of course) told me that he and his friend (Disturbed3211) were in the making of a new community, called "Nova Paradox" i said "i would love too". and ever since then i have been playing Xbox and helping NAPX grow.
Lamorak
Lamorak
NAPX Novice
NAPX Novice

https://www.facebook.com/Lamoraktk421?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed3211 Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Do you have a skype bro? Long time no see man
Disturbed3211
Disturbed3211
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed3211 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:42 pm

I'll text Kryptonite now and let him know that our forum has a buzzing bee xD. Thanks for remembering us man. We were supposed to re-do this forum (that's why there aren't many topics here)
Disturbed3211
Disturbed3211
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse316 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:14 pm

No problem bro! i could never forget NAPX!. First online community i was ever a part of. I'm glad you guys are planning on re-doing it. And i will help in any way i can!

Eclipse316
NAPX Novice
NAPX Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed3211 Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:34 pm

We've actually kept fairly close through facebook (the council members mostly {Kryptonite, Lamorak, and myself}) Though I do have a lot of old NAPX guys on my friend list.

What's your time zone? Maybe we could try to get online at the same time and get a skype set up for you or hop on a teamspeak channel/Raidcall channel
Disturbed3211
Disturbed3211
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse316 Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:09 pm

I believe it was listed as the Chicago time zone in the registration. Also i do not have a skype camera if video chatting was what you were thinking.

Eclipse316
NAPX Novice
NAPX Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed3211 Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Nah, voice is perfectly fine. Even an easier way of communicating with you since I can see when you're online.

I'm usually off and on through out the day or if you have a facebook I can almost always respond within an hour or two.
Disturbed3211
Disturbed3211
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse316 Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:41 pm

I do have facebook. Though if by voice you mean it requires a mic. Then that may not work either sorry. But i am normally on my FB so that could work!

Eclipse316
NAPX Novice
NAPX Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed3211 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:58 pm

I'll send you my facebook in a message here.
Disturbed3211
Disturbed3211
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum